Wednesday, April 11, 2012

goings on

I apologize for the lack of posts here recently, so let me catch you up...

We've been spending a lot of time at the beach, eating the sand and playing in the water, and most definitely taking naps with the waves crashing in the background:


We tried a swing for the very first time, and loved it (this kid loves being airborne so much that I fear I might have an adrenaline junkie on my hands):

He has also been scooting around like a madman, and he will get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth.  Crawling is just days away:
He has also been sitting up like a champ!  I'm so proud of him:

And last but definitely not least on the list of things we've been up to is... Guns has cut not one, but two teeth this month.  Which means a whole lot.  Like, he isn't sleeping through the night anymore (he wakes up crying in pain - heartbreaking) and the drool literally never stops pouring from his mouth:

I cannot believe he is 4 days shy of 7 months old.  The time has absolutely flown by.  Forgive me for the cliche but college is right around the freaking corner...

No comments: