Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 20

5 whole months down! Wow! So, there are rumors going around that Patrick may be home earlier then we expected! Hopefully he will be home before Winter. Thank goodness we didn't book our trip yet, because he could very well be home before he would have had leave in the first place! So keep your fingers crossed that everything works out in our favor. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much about it, it IS the military after all. And nothing is set in stone until he's actually home.
Other then that, nothing much is going on this week. Pretty boring in comparison to all the exciting news I had last week. At least for Patrick... Here at home in MD Pat's sister came to visit with the new baby! My family got to meet Mackenzie when we went out to brunch this morning. She is the sweetest! And so tiny and cute! Here she is at brunch with us:

Adorable... I know. That's about all. 32 weeks to go! (maybe less! who knows?!)

No comments: