Tuesday, March 9, 2010

world's worst blogger

So recently I've been spending all my time staring at other people's blogs (that are WAY better then mine!) and I haven't spent anytime on my own! Check out these blogs and see why I've been so distracted:


See a pattern here? Yes, they are ALL wedding blogs. And YES they are all so equally fabulous in their own wonderfully unique way! Thanks Carly for getting me HOOKED! I now feel incredibly inadequate in my blogging AND my wedding planning skills.

On the wedding note... Our invitations have arrived (they came in in just a week! SUPER fast right?) So I've spent a little time each day addressing them. First I had to research how to properly address them, since I didn't really care with the save the dates. I also had to google "how to properly assemble a wedding invitation". Think I got my answer? Well I got more then I bargained for. Get this, there are VIDEOS on how to do it. Apparently you needa degree or something... Whatever, I'm winging it.

I'm going to try and figure out how to make a collage (like my favorite bloggers do) and make one at least once a week on things that are inspiring me at the moment. Basically just things I like... Not that anyone else cares! Hah!

On a completely unrelated note... guess what?! It was 70 degrees here today! And it's gonna be over 65 degrees ALL WEEK LONG! Who's excited?! This girl! I spent all afternoon outside with the boys and my awesome neighbors. And Patrick and I got to take the dogs on a very long, very deserved walk through the community and the woods. I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and... you get the point! Yay Spring is here!

I will leave you with a picture of Winston, completely content, and in all his drooly glory! And just a funny one from after a walk... and one of my new hair! Respectively...

No comments: