Wednesday, March 31, 2010

4 months and counting

So today being the 31st of March, we are officially 4 months away from D-Day! D standing for I Do, of course! And we are surprisingly still making progress! As of this morning I am completely done designing our programs. And I love them! Now all I need is the perfect paper to print them on, then the fun-fan-making project begins! Bridesmaids - thank you in advance for your help on this one...

I'm also almost totally done addressing the invites. I did this a little TOO early apparently, as some of our friends got engaged and married after I already addressed theirs! Congrats again Kirt and Steph, but now I've got to address a new one to you! Nobody else get married or move, OK?! Just kidding...

Last night Pat and I sat together and picked out all the music for the ceremony (which helped my completion of the program today). I must say I was absolutely dreading this task. But it was actually a blast! Get excited, it's going to be a fun ceremony!

Oh, and our guest book arrived! I ordered it from an adorable shop -- www.natalieasis.etsy.com. She has some amazing handmade things!

I also have a custom hairpiece coming to me from another etsy shop -- www.smittenxoxo.etsy.com. I won it in a contest on non other then Etsy's wedding blog!

And in the spirit of all of my favorite blogs... I have created my first collage of things that are inspiring me right now.

The vintage pails are in an etsy shop (www.bluebonnetfields.etsy.com) and the other photos are from my new favorite internet place (www.emersonmade.com). Thanks to Melissa, my wonderful photographer, who sent me the site. I absolutely love everything on it and I want to buy it all! I'm kinda using these things as inspiration for our engagement shoot in May! Think rustic, and BIG flowers! I absolutely can not wait!

No comments: