Saturday, July 24, 2010

1 week and counting!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... we don't have internet in the new house! I am, however, in MD getting ready for the wedding. It is keeping me VERY busy. I feel like I have had no down time what-so-ever.
The new house is great, and we even had our first overnight guests! When I left, I left a wake of unpacked boxes behind me. So, sorry to my future hubby (7 days!) for leaving you high and dry in the move-in department. But check out how much the boys love our new master bedroom deck!

They are still there and I miss them so much! But like I said - busy busy busy with wedding plans! So far in the last few days we have finished cutting all the program pages, completed the ring bearer pillows, started on the favors, had meetings with our venue coordinator, DJ and caterer, and finished other tiny projects with lots of ribbon!

I still need to get my ring fixed (diamond has been sitting crooked on the setting since I've had it) and we stopped by the jewelers today and found out that the jeweler won't actually be in to fix it until NEXT Friday. AKA the day before the wedding. Super fun, right? I won't be busy at all that day so it works out perfectly. HA!

That's all for now... I can't promise there will be a post before the big day, but it's not too far away so I'll have plenty to post about soon!

No comments: