Wednesday, May 2, 2012

remember these guys? part 1

So I wanted to write a post about Gunnar's first fish.  And then I realized that I have beyond neglected the fish on this blog.  That doesn't mean we don't love them.  Trust me.  I'm pretty sure we spend more money on the fish then we do on Gunnar.  Anyways, I thought I would introduce you to our tanks.  Some of these guys you might recognize from here, but this is our original tank, a 46 gallon bow front:

It's blurry but, here's the whole gang!  There's a prize if you can spot all 5 fish (not really but that would be nice wouldn't it?):
 Meet:  Panama Red, a flame hawk
 Meet: Benny, a lawnmower blenny
 Meet: CB, a coral beauty
 Meet:  Fatty, a grey damsel
And, meet:  Bagheera, a panther grouper
Little Guns picked him out at the fish store... he put his hand up to the glass and Bagheera followed him around, Guns laughed, how could we say no?

No comments: