Tuesday, July 17, 2012

trouble

This post is just a little anecdote I don't want to forget...

So, this morning, Gunnar was quite content playing in front of our bedroom mirror, as he usually is.  This time he was even more occupied with one of Patrick's belts.  I went to feed the dogs, peaked in one more time, then went to throw in a load of laundry.  In less than 30 seconds, he quickly and quietly made his way out of the bedroom and down the hall towards the kitchen. 

I stepped out of the laundry room and saw Guns sitting in the middle of the dogs, reaching into each bowl, fishing pieces of food out.  While the dogs were eating!

I am extremely grateful they didn't bite him.  They take breakfast, and all food, very seriously.  But guys, a little nudge, or a bark to alert me, wouldn't have been unwelcomed. 

Isn't it nice how he chooses to eat dog food, but acts like I am poisoning him when I try to give him chicken and pasta?  What is that about?!

Gunnar left his newest toy behind when I scooped him up and picked what was left of the handfuls of dog food out of his mouth.  Here is the only evidence I have of the incident:
This completes the latest installment in my virtual baby book.  I'm sure with this monster cutie pie there will be more to add very soon.

No comments: