Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 3

3 weeks of deployment down, and nothing really new to report. Pat's been keeping busy, but he seems to think things are beginning to slow down a little. He has more time to write or call. I hear from him about every other day. He says his aerogarden is blooming and he has gotten 3 of the 4 packages I've sent so far. They're all taking about a week, so that's not too bad. He also gets to put in for his R&R dates soon, so that's exciting, and it gives me something to plan for.

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy with work etc. And I took the boys hiking today. We went with Carly and Emily to Shenandoah National Park and hiked a mountain that we hiked last January. It was a lot of fun, and the pups had a blast getting all muddy. Here are some pictures from our adventure:

Winston spies something...
Winnie leading the way!

Jack being adventurous!

Jacko was a good climber, he seemed to bounce up the rocks!

No comments: