Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 11

Well, I have to be honest. The weeks seem to be flying by right now. I can't complain! I guess with me working 6 days a week, keeping busy is really helping. Thank goodness Patrick can email my phone and I can text back, or else we wouldn't be talking too much these days.

This weekend I went down to DC to spend sometime with Miss Maureen and all the girls. Mo is in town from Spain for just a week. She spent the weekend down in DC with us, and then went home to Pittsburgh to be with her family. It was so good to see her, especially since she left before Pat did, so I hadn't seen her in a while too! I took my computer and webcam with me, and Pat was able to take a half day, so we all got to video chat with Patrick Sunday morning! Pat was excited to see all the girls, and we were all happy to talk with him. Until breakfast was ready and he was jealous of our delicious pancakes :)

The boys are good. They seem to be more snuggley then ever and are glued to me while I'm sleeping. They also get to talk to Patrick on the webcam. He'll talk to them, and Jack likes to sit in front of the computer staring at him, he sometimes kisses the computer. Winston starts looking all around for him, and cries. They made the trip to DC with me, and got to talk to him Sunday morning as well. Although, they were a little more vocal then Pat is used to hearing, and he was surprised at how much they bark now!

11 weeks down, only 41 to go...

No comments: