Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 12

Happy Easter everyone! Well it's been just about 3 months now... nothing terribly exciting going on. Patrick is still busy, I'm still busy. We talk when we can. We got to talk a little bit today on the video chat which was nice. He got a half day today to catch up on some much needed (and earned) sleep. He works so hard, and I'm so proud of him. It's been a rough few weeks over there. I keep myself updated by being on CNN.com constantly. I feel like at least once a day there are reports of bombings in Baghdad. It's pretty scary, but Pat said it only takes something small to make the news. I guess it's a good thing that the small stuff makes the news, then I don't have to worry about missing anything. Keep praying for him, and everyone over there.

Here at home, the boys and I miss him more everyday. We didn't have doggie class this week because of the holiday, so Winnie got a little break. Although, we should be working extra hard to get it down for next week! We'll see how that goes... Jack is being a very good boy as usual! He's snuggling me as we speak...

That's all for now, sorry it's not very eventful, although I'm pretty thankful for that. 40 weeks and counting!

No comments: