Thursday, June 3, 2010

short & sweet

That's what this post is going to be. You see we are in the midst of a torrential downpour slash thunderstorm and my dogs are freaking out! Jacko and Win are barely letting me type this, let alone get my workout done that I have been attempting to finish for the last hour.

Today is the day they announce the winners of the $10,000 prize for the contest we were finalists in! I am peeing my pants waiting to hear and Patrick has been calling me just about every 30 minutes to see if there's news. Silly boy, doesn't he know I'll be calling him non-stop when I find out if we won?! And he already promised me I can get a kitten if we win. So money aside, I want to win so I can get this adorable fluffy thing that's $free.99 at the pet store (apparently someone brought in a litter to give away).

Anyways... that's all I'm doing today... trying to stay busy. I think I'll take my pups back to bed and put on a movie so they can't hear the thunder and snuggle up to waste time so I'm not checking my email every 5 seconds.

I'll leave you with some pictures from last weekend. We went to Pat's cousin's wedding in Southern MD. Congrats Rob & Karrie!




No comments: