Wednesday, May 25, 2011

snips snails and puppy dog tails

Does anyone know what a snip is?  I don't... So, for the purposes of this post they will be synonmous with crawfish.

Winston and Jack running down to meet Dad at the creek
Jack watching Dad try and catch a crawfish
Win checking out some of Dad's catch
My Boys taking a peek in the creek
Win liked it on the cool dirt better
Jack refused to leave... so curious!
Jack meets the crawfish
Win meets the crawfish

Back from another weekend at my parents house, and my pups are still pooped!  They always love running at Mimi and Bepa's, but on this trip they got to help Dad fish, and they loved it!  Jack wouldn't leave his side at the creek even for a cookie.  That's saying a lot.  Win was somewhat curious but mostly enjoyed laying in the shade creekside. 

I would just like to note that no crawfish were harmed in the taking of these pictures.  Much to my husband's dislike, I made him put them all safely back in the creek.  Hey, he knew what he was getting into when he married me.  He has been with me when I've had to track down a wildlife shelter to save a sick bird, or tiny bunny... it's who I am, and he better love me for it :)

No comments: