Monday, February 13, 2012

is this thing on?

So remember when I told you to check back for homecoming photos?  Like a month ago?  Well, I know I already posted pictures of Patrick since he's been home, but I haven't posted about his actual homecoming.  We have been all over the place these past few weeks.

Aside from 2 trips to the emergency room (1 for Guns and 1 for me - again), we have been attempting to move in to our new house (still) with only one car.  Pat's truck  broke down, and the Tahoe's brakes were acting up so they both ended up in the shop on the same day.  The Tahoe is still there, they don't know what's wrong, but we are down to just the truck.  With the 3 of us in the standard cab, it makes for interesting rides.  Needless to say, we haven't gone anywhere.

Then I had dental emergencies and had 3 appointments in a week.  Thank God for laughing gas, that's all I have to say about that.  Then the dishwasher broke, and one of the bathrooms in the house is having issues so we need to get a plumber in.  We had Jack to the vet twice, and Winston in once.  Did I mention the vet is an hour away?  "Busy" might be an understatement...

But seriously, I am getting around to posting about son meeting father.  You will have something cute to look at soon!

No comments: