Friday, March 20, 2009

birthday presents



So... I got Patrick a webcam for his birthday! He didn't get the package on his birthday but he got it this afternoon. Since it was his birthday yesterday they let him take a little time off from work and go home and drop off boxes and such. While he was there he tried to get in touch with me to tell me to get online (he can now email my phone so I get it like a text!) but it was 4:30 in the morning here, and I was definitely sleeping. So, he took some pictures for me and sent them to me. Here they are:


I know they are just pictures, and they're nothing terribly special, but oh my goodness it is so good to see him!!! I'm working on getting my webcam set up now (ps... babe, did I tell you I got one for me too?!) so we can try and figure out Skype together or something! Hopefully I'll be as tech-savvy as him and get it up and running right away.

No comments: