Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 6

Well, I'm writing tonight from Richmond. My mom and I left for South Carolina on Thursday, to celebrate my nephew Whitaker's 1st birthday! On our way home tonight, we hit "mega storm '09" (as the news is referring to it here). After witnessing several accidents in a matter of minutes, we decided it would be best to pull off the road. So here we are, stuck in a hotel at the Richmond airport until who knows when. The weather here in VA is calling for 10 inches of snow tonight, and up home in MD it's supposed to be around a foot. So we may be here a while! Good thing it's comfy!

Anyways... Here's a slideshow of Whit's birthday celebration. He got good and messy, and was almost Kelly's only boy not to cry, but as fate would have it, at the end he told us he had had enough. Enjoy!



As far as Patrick's 6th week away, nothing terribly exciting. I actually didn't get to talk to him very much. He's been extra busy, and I had to go 4 whole days without talking to him. Needless to say, I was a wreck. But he called yesterday, and today, and everything is ok. He said he's been doing very well at his job, and his fit rep looks good, and he's being recomended for all kinds of things! I can't say I'm surprised, I knew he'd do a great job, no matter what he was doing. But I am glad he's being recognized. I am able to start planning our vaca a little more and more as the weeks go on. It looks like we'll be taking the train to NYC and staying in a swank hotel. I can't wait!

That's all I have to report for now... Only 46 weeks to go!

No comments: