Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 15

Well, things are still pretty boring. Although Patrick gets to talk to me a lot more now that there's an internet center at work. He was pretty sick earlier in the week, and his colonel ordered him to stay home. I'm glad for that, one because we got to talk EVEN more, and two because he got the rest he really needed. Now that he's better, I'm sick with the most terrible allergies.

Some good news is that Patrick and I decided for sure where we are going to vacation while he's on leave. We're going to St. Kitts in the Caribbean! It's a little island with lots to do, and we can get a really good package deal. So it looks like we'll probably be going for 5 days/4 nights if it all works out. We're both very excited!

I guess that's it for this week's highlights... only 37 weeks left!

No comments: