Tuesday, April 20, 2010

things i'm working on today...

1 - I WILL finish addressing and stuffing invitations (and as soon as it's payday I will be ordering my cute postage!)
2 - Eagerly await the arrival of my wedding shoes, which I ordered yesterday! That is if you count flip flops as shoes :)
3 - Trying to find someone to marry us (still searching for that loophole...)
4 - Checking out some videographers
5 - Continue working on our play list
6 - Cleaning the house because we have a friend coming to stay the night (that means I have to transform the guest room from my closet BACK into the guest room... this might take me all day)
7 - Get Patrick to decide on a honeymoon (or just agree with my pick)
8 - Book a hotel room for the wedding night (now that we've finally picked one)
9 - Nap (got NO sleep last night... running on empty here... waking up at 5 am doesn't help)
10 - 3 mile run (ha)

I am pretty sure there aren't enough hours in the day for all this junk but I will do my best! I'll let you know how it goes!

I will leave you with this gorgeous picture from www.oncewed.com, which is pretty much exactly what I am envisioning my engagement shoot will look like in just 3 and a half short weeks!Also, check out my sister's blog (welcome to the jungle link on my side bar) for some more pictures of this guy:

My new nephew... Murphy Thomas!
born 4/15/10 6 lbs 15 oz

Isn't that the sweetest picture you've ever seen?! I can NOT wait to meet him!

No comments: