Friday, May 14, 2010

one hundred and one posts

To celebrate my 101st post ( I didn't even realize until after I posted my 100th) I am asking a favor of all my lovely (Stef - I did it again... spelled it lovley first) blog readers.

Although I can't imagine there's anyone out there reading this who hasn't seen on facebook, or gotten an email from me... here goes:

Patrick and I are finalists in a giveaway for $10,000! We submitted our best 'recessionista tips' for a wedding on a budget and we were 1 of 40 couples picked! The top 4 couples with votes will win the $10k prize. So here's what I'm asking you to do, if you haven't already (if you have THANK YOU!!!!) please go to this link: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/28230/voteable_entries/3872925

and vote for us! It's very user-friendly, just a couple of clicks! We would really REALLY appreciate it, and so would our parents. They are dropping lots to make this day so special for us and it would be absolutely amazing if we could help them out in some small way.

That's all... thanks guys! And you can only vote once so tell everyone you know!

Now it's off to MD for our wedding planning weekend - palooza!

No comments: