Thursday, May 6, 2010

i got sunshine on a cloudy day....

I feel I've been neglecting my wonderful puppies on my blog recently. So I wanted to dedicate a post to them, because they light up my life! They truly are my sunshine on a cloudy day. Yesterday here in Newbie it was rainy and dark outside. So... since I didn't want to play with them outside and turn our backyard into a mudpit, I decided to move all the furniture out of the family room and we had play time in the big open space. It tuckered them out! Check out Winnie... And snuggly Jacko... And Patrick got a picture of us all napping together...
And yes, this is how I sleep, always. Winston on my head, and Jack at my side. I manage to rest somehow... in between when Win steps on my face. But I still love them all the more :)

On the wedding front - I bought our ADORABLE postage today and have finished stamping alllll the invites and RSVP envelopes. Hopefully the extra ones will come today so I can finish addressing and stamping and mail them out tomorrow! Hooray!

No comments: