Wednesday, August 11, 2010

dinner, drinks & dancing!

Here's a collection of photos from the ceremony, you know the deal, can't remember enough for photo credits, sorry! But thanks!

mr. & mrs. crabbie! our adorable cake topper
mr. & mrs. m!
ok this one I know is Mo's, and I love it!
Pat doesn't like this one but I do, we look so happy!
technically from the ceremony, but he's dancing so I think it counts!
note: bouquet under arm, drink in hand
first dance - "All We Ever Find" by Mr. Tim McGraw
father/daughter dance, again with the Tim, "My Little Girl"
(amazing I'm not sobbing in this one)
cutting the cake! (yummm, even though it is the wrong color)
boogie down

That's all for now, folks. Check back tomorrow for more reception photos and a post or 2 about the honeymoon! Nine posts in one day is my limit, I can't bring myself to break into double digits just yet!

No comments: