Wednesday, August 11, 2010

this one's for the girls...

I am lucky enough to have had 6 amazing, and beautiful roommates in college. If you include (which I do) our honorary roommate, and my soulmate (no, not Pat) then the count comes to 9 (including me).

This is a tribute to my very best friends, who have shared all the very best and very worst times with each other, and who are like sisters to me. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for you girls these past 6 years! I love you all (we missed you SO much Kiki)!

Here's most of us (Chels, where were you?)
Sarah, Stef, Mo, me, Mer, Car & Em

I like this one because we're not ready and Car looks gorgeous
just like family - the girls with my Mom
in case you were wondering we are always classy
love there's Chels!
2 words: magic eyelashes ;)


xoxo, bias


No comments: