Wednesday, August 11, 2010

rehearsal dinner

The rehearsal dinner, as you know, followed the rehearsal by about 2 hours. What you don't know is that it was at my former place of work, Buddy's Crabs & Ribs! We packed the back room and had a seafood feast! There was everything you could imagine, blue crabs, snow crabs, clams, mussels, oysters, crawfish, shrimp. Plus a whole bunch of other stuff for the wimps that wouldn't try any of that (I'm talking about my nieces - but I still love you girls)! Pat's mom had a wonderful groom's cake made and delivered... you'll see. And we also had custom crab mallets for our guests to take home!
me & Dad
first 2 photo credits: my big sister Kelly (again)

the crab mallets!

next 2 photo credits: my cousin Beth groom's cake!
Stef & Mo enjoying the crabbies!
photo credit: Carly (again)

families mixed together listening to Pat's parents thank everyone
photo credit - Sarah

No comments: