Friday, October 8, 2010

miss now mrs.

I would like to say that I officially have changed my name (and residency)! I finally feel like I'm married (only kidding). But seriously, what a relief to have this process over with.

I was told several times of a service at www.missnowmrs.com which I can sort of say I looked into. But basically I'm stubborn and I wanted to do it on my own. It only took a cool 68 days, but it's almost done! I have a new social security card, a new license (finally!), a military ID, health insurance and car insurance that all believe I'm married. Oh, and my bank account knows, I'm just waiting on the new card (we already got the checks with both our names - oh the excitement married life brings). The only thing left is my passport, and that can wait til we have an international trip planned, which I already know won't be for a long, long time.

Check out my driver's license, new state and new name (I promise it's there, but I just don't want all my info out there for the world to see...)

No comments: