Friday, December 3, 2010

brotherly love

As I sat down to blog about what will be in my next post, my two boys got snuggled in right next to me looking as cute as can be so I had to take an opportunity (because they are so rare... hah!) to snap some photos.

Jack brought Winston's favorite toy to play with
Jack giving me the face that says "I know you want me to sit still Mom, but I really want to play with this toy"
And Winston goes in for the kill, either to say "Hey you, get off my toy" or "Listen to Mom and hold still". Probably the former, unless the "hold still" was followed by a "so we can get this over with quicker"
Jack now uncaring, and unfazed, goes back to playing with the toy.
I know, I know, I'm a crazy dog person. But they are just so darn cute! PS don't you love our new bed spread? I know, the sheets don't match, but it's for our king size bed that is on its way. I just couldn't wait any more. Oh, and on that note, I officially hate duvet covers.

No comments: