Thursday, December 23, 2010

joy to the world

In keeping with tradition, I staged a Christmas card photo shoot with the pups.  The first year I did this was 2008 and Winston was still the size of Jack!  They were both wearing holiday sweaters, but I can't find a picture of it.  I'll work on it.

This year I knew it would be hard to follow up last year's card, but I gave it a shot.  Drum roll please...
"Hoping you are blessed with many 'gifts' this holiday."

Pretty good if I do say so myself.  My favorite parts are the Christmas themed dog toys (which are some of their faves), and the homemade garland on the tree.  My mom asked how I get them to stay so still for pictures.  Easy.  One word.  Cookies.  Whenever you say it they are standing at attention, waiting for their treat. 

Please enjoy our holiday card, and have a very merry everything and a happy new year!

No comments: